Want to be a High School Ref?
There will be a class on April 12 and April 19 for current USSF referees who would also like to referee High School games. If you are a current USSF referee and are interested send an email to Greg Kuehnle.
High School Referee Fitness Test Dates:
• Thursday, May 1 at 6:30pm - Pacesetter Indoor Training Facility, 5400 W. Central Ave
• Saturday, May 10 at 9:30am - Pacesetter Indoor Training Facility, 5400 W. Central Ave
Register for membership and activate your ArbiterSports Account for 2014
Click here for NWOSOA Membership
Why register for NWOSOA Membership?
· You receive an Arbiter Assigning Account that links you to multiple fields and assigners.
This enhances your chance to get games.
· Receive emails for recertification notices and other important related items.
· Provides website access for a wide variety of soccer links.
· Your $15 Annual Dues support: Education, Mentoring, Instructor fees, and more!
Questions? Call or email Greg Kuehnle at (419) 283-0009
All officials need to complete Concussion Certification.
The link for this course is under the LINKS tab on our website.