Want to be a High School Ref?
There will be a class on April 12 and April 19 for current USSF referees who would also like to referee High School games. If you are a current USSF referee and are interested send an email to Greg Kuehnle.
Novice (New) USSF Referee Clinics Available:
We have the following clinics now available for registration:
• Mar. 8 (9:00am - 5:00pm) Bryan Middle School Room 119, 1301 Center St Bryan, OH. 43506
(Note a $15 local fee will be charged. Cash or check payable to Bryan Soccer Assn due day of clinic)
• Mar. 15 (9:00am - 5:00pm) Way Public Library 101 East Indiana Ave Perrysburg, OH 43551
(Note a $15 local fee will be charged. Cash or check due day of clinic)
You MUST register in advance & complete the online work, or you will not be permitted to attend the clinic.
To register, please go to www.ohnrefs.org and on the left menu panel select “Become a Referee”. There you will find detail instructions how to register and complete the online work required.
If you have any questions, please contact me by writing your direct questions, or calling.
Roger Fey District Referee Administrator Rogerf2969@aol.com Cell: 419-708-1850
Register for membership and activate your ArbiterSports Account for 2014
Click here for NWOSOA Membership
Why register for NWOSOA Membership?
· You receive an Arbiter Assigning Account that links you to multiple fields and assigners.
This enhances your chance to get games.
· Receive emails for recertification notices and other important related items.
· Provides website access for a wide variety of soccer links.
· Your $15 Annual Dues support: Education, Mentoring, Instructor fees, and more!
Questions? Call or email Greg Kuehnle at (419) 283-0009
All officials need to complete Concussion Certification.
The link for this course is under the LINKS tab on our website.